Calling the most innovative organisations in Europe: Matchmaking sessions for Active and Healthy Ageing
NEW! I2M is now happy to announce that participating demand-side organisations will obtain:
· A free ticket for 4YFN. 4YFN is the startup event of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA Mobile World Congress. 4YFN convenes the brightest talent with the greatest ideas to develop the technologies of tomorrow.
· €500 Reimbursement in concept of travel expenses.
As partners of the Innovation to Market Plan (I2M) we are organising a matchmaking event in February 2020 to support organisations looking to implement digital Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA) solutions. This activity is framed in the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing.
The “usual problem”
The commercialisation of any Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA) solution is a complex task, especially when the solution is used by health and care professionals. Selling into healthcare organisations, such as hospitals or insurers, is challenging. Solutions need to fit the professionals’ workflow and specific requirements, and clinicians rarely have the time available to scout in detail for market offerings.
We want to help!
Matchmaking will match demand-related unmet needs from healthcare organisations with supply-led digital solutions. It targets healthcare providers, insurers and pharmaceutical companies looking for a concrete AHA digital solution and who are ready to implement it in their organisation. I2M Partners will:
- Help them to clarify their needs and requirements
- Research the best matching solutions
- Organise a physical event where participants can meet, facilitating introductions and networking.
The aim of this matchmaking is accelerating commercialisation. The benefits to participate for healthcare organisations are:
- Meet the latest technological developments in AHA that can solve your need
- Connect with other healthcare providers who have similar needs
- Access a large network of European innovators
- Gain visibility in the European healthcare community as an innovative healthcare organisation through social media, press releases and other media coverage.
The benefits for AHA solutions providers are:
- Connect with potential customers
- Get a better understanding of customers’ and users’ needs
- Gain visibility in the European healthcare community as an excellent solution provider through social media, press releases and other media coverage.
Selected participants will have the chance to attend the session which will be organised in the frame of 4YFN.
4YFN is the startup event of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA MWC. 4YFN convenes the brightest talent with the greatest ideas to develop the technologies of tomorrow. 4YFN is where top-flight investors connect with the hottest startups to change the world and where major corporations find early stage innovation to acquire or commercialise. 4YFN is committed to build the startup ecosystem for a better future.
How to participate?
If you are a public or private healthcare/social organisation, submit your digital need now. Deadline for submission is 14th November 2019 23:59 CET.
If you are a solution provider, I2M will launch the registration for your digital solution(s) in December 2019.
We will keep you posted!
Who is behind this initiative?
WE4AHA is a EU-funded coordination and support action that aims to advance the effective, large-scale uptake and impact of Digital Innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA), by building a comprehensive set of support and promotion services. These February 2020 matchmaking sessions are part of the Innovation to Market (I2M) Plan that WE4AHA has created. The plan is addressed to organisations delivering AHA services and solution suppliers. It aims at facilitating relationships, mutual understanding, resulting in scaling-up, and at increasing the impact of innovative technology-driven solutions on the AHA market. Ticbiomed is the partner in charge of this action.