I2M Matchmaking Sessions in Active and Healthy Ageing
I2M Matchmaking Sessions: Four Healthcare Organisations Are Looking for INTEGRATED CARE, HOME REMOTE CONTROL, DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT and CAREGIVERS TRAINING Solutions for the Elderly.
Four solutions for each identified need (sixteen in total) will be invited to present their value proposition during a Matchmaking Session the 24th February 2020 in 4YFN (Barcelona). The activity is framed in the context of the WE4AHA Coordination and Support Action.
- Access concrete needs identified by healthcare organisations looking for Active and Healthy Ageing solutions.
- Get to know potential customers of your solutions.
- Network with other vendors in your field.
- Obtain a free ticket to 4YFN Exhibition from 24 to 26 February + Digital Health & Wellness Summit 2020, 25 February + MWC Barcelona 1 Day Access to MWC Barcelona at Fira Gran Via on Thursday, 27 February 2020.
- Even if you are not selected, we will inform the healthcare organisation about your solution and contact details.
4YFN is the startup event of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA Mobile World Congress. 4YFN convenes the brightest talent with the greatest ideas to develop the technologies of tomorrow.
Get to know the needs
- INTEGRA2. Patient-centred Integrated Care for Managing and Preventing health and care risks factors (FundeSalud, Government of Extremadura, Spain). More info.
- LEARNCARE. Solutions to train caregivers of persons with cognitive impairment (in rural areas (Gerencia de Servicios Sociales de Castilla y León, Spain). More info.
- Pre-D. Risk identification and self-management support to prevent type 2 diabetes (NHS Highland, Scotland). More info.
- HOME CONTROL. Chronic Care home remote control and assistance for elderly (Region Tuscany, Italy). More info.
Process to participate
- Submit your need online. Deadline for submission is 24 January 2020 23:59 CET.
- WE4AHA partners will review applications. Only the first 20 applicants will be reviewed.
- Up to four solutions per need will be selected. They will be invited to participate in the live event the morning of 24th February 2020 (announcement 30th January).
ONLY THE FIRST 20 APPLICANTS (PER NEED) WILL BE REVIEWED. APPLY ASAP.
Who can participate?
Target participants are IT companies targeting the AHA market. We are especially interested in companies with solutions already in the market and, ideally, with customer references.
- TRL 7 or above.
- Headquarters in H2020 eligible countries
- Consortia is allowed with complementary know-how, but we can only invite one person to the live event.
Which are the evaluation criteria?
WE4AHA partners will select those needs that have the greatest:
- Solution fit to the need. Alignment of the solution with the proposed challenge.
- Extent that proposed solution delivers unique value.
- Presence in the market. There are proofs of existing customers. The solution has been successfully implemented before.
Who is behind this initiative?
WE4AHA is a EU funded project that aims to advance the effective, large-scale uptake and impact of Digital Innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA), building on a comprehensive set of support and promotion services.
If you have any question, please contact email@example.com
All the information here.