Free training in innovation for healthcare professionals | UP-rAIHSe
UP-rAIHSe is a training programme designed for healthcare professionals who want to learn how to prepare their own health innovation projects in a very practical and personalised format.
Do you have a problem in your clinical environment that makes healthcare service delivery more complex than you would like? Do you want to increase your skills and knowledge about successful adoption of health innovations? Are you aware that there are innovative solutions that could bring value to your clinical environment but you don’t know where to start? The UP-rAIHSe training course is for you you.
How does UP-rAIHSe work?
It is a free training program for multidisciplinary teams of professionals interested in the promotion and adoption of innovation within healthcare organizations.
You will have the opportunity to increase the skills and knowledge of your team in health innovation processes such as:
- Define the problems and unmet needs in your healthcare settings.
- Develop a potential solution, understand the different options, the scope of the solution and its limitations.
- Identify the appropriate vehicle(s) to address your problem (unmet need)
- Present a viable plan for addressing the unmet need to a multidisciplinary and international audience.
To sum up: we help you transform your ideas into tangible innovation projects.
How to participate?
It is easy! The most important thing is that you detect your multidisciplinary team of professionals, all from your own healthcare organisation.
- Your team should have between 3 and 5 members with multidisciplinary roles from different departments related to the innovation adoption process (e.g., healthcare professionals, hospital staff, managers, clinicians, executives or professionals).
- You must have identified a digital innovation challenge that will be worked on during your training at UP-rAIHSe.
- The health organization must be established in any of the European Union Member States.
- The language of the training will be in English, so the level must be fluent in both spoken and written.
The training is totally free of charge as part of the European project UP-rAIHSe. 5 work teams from all over Europe will be accepted – submit yours now!
Deadline: 31 July 2020