Pitch to impress potential customers! Open call for rehabilitation solutions
Do you have a solution for Rehabilitation? Don’t miss the chance to meet and impress potential customers, users and prescribers in the National SERMEF Congress 2018 in Gijón, 17th of May 2018.
eHealth Roadshow is a public session in which a number of selected innovative companies have the oportunity to expose their digital health solutions to a Comittee of key stakeholders, consisting on heads of units and physicians of several Spanish hospitals.
The companies will present their solutions in 5 minutes, followed by a Q&A session with the Committee.
Participation is totally free, as it’s included in the european project eHealth Hub, coordinated by TICBioMed.
New! You will have space in the commercial area of the congress to display your solution! FOR FREE
- Recieve direct feedback from high-calibre stakeholders, who can in turn provide access to potential customers and procurers
- You will engage with potential collaboration partners and cross-border contacts
- Increase the visibility of your solution at European level.
- Profit from expert support and business facilitators, all free of charge.
Who will be there?
- Úrsula Costa. Team Leader Clinical Reasoring in Hocoma AG.
- Xoan Miguens. Rehabilitation Chief in Ourense Hospital.
- Ignacio Bermejo. Head of Business Unit. Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia.
- Sergio Figueiras. Director for Development and health Innovation in ACIS.
- Ángel Gil. Group Leader. Biomechanics Department. National Hospital for Spinal Cord Injury.
- José Luis Pons. Neuro-Rehabilitation Group Leader. CSIC.
- Enrique Viosca. Chief of Rehabilitation Service. Hospital La Fe (Valencia).
- Ignacio Valledor. CEO Healthia.es (Sanitas).
- Ángel Lanuza. Spanish Healthcare & Medtech TEchnology Platform Coordinator.
- Jordi Serrano. Listener and Speaker of Innovation & Health Startupbootcamp.
- Rubén Hidalgo. Director in Gijón Impulsa (council entrepreneurship centre).
- Joaquín Muñoz. Head of IT&IP Law at Ontier.
- Antonio Espinosa. Biomechanics Group Leader in the National Institute for Paraplegics.
- Virgilio Fuentes. Head of Rehabilitation Service at Ibermutuamur.
- Sergio Fuertes. Rehabilitation Doctor in Burgos University Hospital.
- Samuel Franco. Rehabilitation Doctor in SACYL.
- Enrique Sainz de Murieta. Rehabilitation Doctor in Navarra Hospital.
- Manuel Murie. Neurorehabilitation Director at Ciudad de Telde Hospital and San Miguel Clinic, Pamplona.
Topics of interest
The Congress has selected five topics of special interest:
- 3D Printing
- Remote Assistance
- Artificial Intelligence / Decision Support
- Clinical Information / Security / Blockchain
- Application deadline: 3 April 2018.
- Announcement of selected companies: 17 April 2018
- Roadshow: 17 Mayo 2018 15:30 CET
- Where: SERMEF National Congress – Gijón (España)
Who can apply?
- SMEs (max 250 employees and less than 50 million in annual revenues)
- Legal entity in an European Country
- Physical attendance to the live event is compulsory if you are selected (invited companies will need to cover their travel and accommodation expenses)
If you have a solution in this field don’t miss the opportunity and apply before the 3rd of April.