Open Call. inDemand Murcia Region launches 4 co-creation challenges in Digital Health
inDemand is looking for European challenges to solve 4 challenges identified by healthcare professionals from Servicio Murciano de Salud (Murcia regional healthcare provider).
Deadline: 20th April 2018.
If awarded you will:
- Co-develop and validate the solution within the SMS and its healthcare professionals.
- Receive funding up to 30,000 €.
- Business support to improve commercial and financial traction delivered by TICBioMed.
- Intellectual Property is yours.
- A first commercial reference to sell the solution elsewhere after the pilot.
Competitive call at a glance:
- The funding organisation, Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia (INFO), has launched a competitive call to select one IT company for each challenge.
- Economic support: The maximum grant for this first call is 60% of the eligible costs, with a maximum of 30.000 € per beneficiary. Eligible costs are:
- Personnel costs.
- Overheads (25% of the personnel costs).
- Application deadline: 30th April 2018
- Who can apply? Any Small and Medium Enterprise (consortiums not allowed) headquartered in the European Union. Besides, the following countries can also apply: Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia and Armenia.
- Language: Application forms can only be filled in English. Working language during the co-creation will be Spanish.
- Evaluation criteria: Excellence, fit with the inDemand challenge, potential impact, work-plan viability, team experience and business sustainability.
What are the challenges to tackle in Murcia Region?
If you are interested and want to know more about the challenges and the process, visit inDemand web