Cookies are files which are downloaded onto your computer when you access particular web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or his equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which the computer is used.
Besides, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to provide the user with information that may be of interest depending on the use of the content.
In case of not wanting to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser, so that you delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or have your computer notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, remain on the web page.
The cookies that we use do not store any personal data, nor any information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily with the purpose of using the services that we provide or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
- Types and purposes of the cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
Cookies depending on their purpose can be classified as follows:
- Analytics Cookies: Each time that a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary concerning the current ones) an analytic cookie on the user’s computer is generated. This cookie, which is only created during the visit, will be useful in future visits to website’s services to identify the visitor anonymously. The primary objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited contents and therefore the most attractive ones to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is a new user or someone who is revisiting. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
- How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configurating options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, regarding the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
Nonetheless, we inform you that the deactivation of any cookie may possibly prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services provided on the website.