Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) to improve hypertension care
HSMonitor: Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) to improve hypertension care. An opportunity for digital health companies.
HSMonitor is a pre-commercial procurement (PCP) project investing in Research and Development (R&D) services towards innovative monitoring solutions to improve health status and optimise hypertension care. Ticbiomed participates in this European project and we want to inform you what’s in it for you.
An opportunity for digital health companies
If you are a digital health company, HSMonitor can bring you several benefits:
1. Interact with 5 healthcare organisations. Five healthcare providers from four countries (Turkey, Italy, Sweden, Croatia) are engaged in the procurement, catering to a combined hypertense population of over 31 million.
2. Access to a maximum of €1,755,600 if you pass through the three phases. The solutions are developed in three competitive phases by industry players (see picture below)
3. Develop a unique integral solution in the market for the optimisation of hypertension care. You will gain access to the expert knowledge of professionals to co-create the solution. The envisaged solutions should cover areas such as early detection and prevention, healthier lifestyle and nutrition, treatment adherence, training and education.
4. Gain visibility at EU level in the form of press releases and interviews widely disseminated.
Learn more and participate: international webinar next 16th April
Next 16th April HSMonitor kindly invites all interested stakeholders to join an international webinar in English to learn more about this opportunity. This is part of the Open Market Consultation (OMC) carried out by the project.
The main topics in the agenda are to explain in detail the PCP process, open a dialogue with potential suppliers about the procurement scope, and facilitate partner search, matchmaking and the building of consortia for the Call for Tenders. Registration is now open.
If you are unable to attend the international webinar
- Have a look at other OMC meetings here. All of them will take place online due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- Participate by completing the OMC questionnaire to give feedback in terms of the scope of HSMonitor.
Stay tuned to HSMonitor updates: HSMonitor website & HSMonitor newsletter.