“Thanks to Ticbiomed, we have had access to high level companies when we were looking for tech partners. On our own we could not have done it. Ticbiomed’s experience on digital health sector and its extensive European network really makes a difference.”
We link supply and demand. We ease partnership between corporates, healthcare organizations, startups and small and medium companies
We support open innovation and boost the ecosystem collaboration, following a win-win model.
We bridge the gap between corporates and SMEs / startups
We detect the challenges of the demand side and tap our international network to select the companies that suit better to solve their needs. This a win-win formula for everyone involved.
Identification + Scouting: We support you in the challenges detection and activate our international network to select the best providers for you.
The pharma company MSD (Merck in the USA) is incorporating open innovation into its business competitiveness strategy. They asked Ticbiomed for advice. Together, we created 'MSD Inovation Factory’, a competition to find innovative solutions that could solve out the company challenges. The most suitable proposals had the opportunity to pitch in front of a MSD committee. Winners started a co-creation process with MSD. Ticbiomed has walked side by side with the MSD innovation team through all the phases. We’ve been supporting the detection of the strategic unmet needs, the recruitment of the best companies world-wide and the organization of the big final event to select the best partners. Both 2016 and 2017 editions have been successful.
1. The insurer company AXA partnered the eHealth Hub project, coordinated by Ticbiomed. They were seeking two digital solutions in the market, one to help its clients to quit smoking and another to improve their nutritional care. Listen to their story by Begoña San José from AXA.
2) Hospital Bernal (Spain) was interested in identifying tech providers for chronic patients tele-monitorization. Ticbiomed organized the recruitment, selection and final pitch of the 12 companies which fit the best to their needs. This service was offered for free by the European project eHealth Hub.
We help you to connect at a European level with potential clients, partners, providers and other stakeholders.
– eHealth Roadshow: a service that matches prescribers and purchasing decision makers with innovative companies. The formal is very agile – 5 minutes presentations by each vendor, to quickly assess if there is an interest. This is a free service thanks to the eHealth Hub project.
– ConectaSalud: healthcare professionals and startups innovating in health. We link them in the context of medical congresses.
The eHealth Hub Platform maps the ecosystem of tech companies, investors and other stakeholders like experts, corporates and business supporters active in digital health. A transparent and easy way to get to know the stakeholders segmented by country, maturity or clinical areas.
We promote co-investment opportunities, organizing investors’ dinners where private investors have the opportunity to meet in person and exchange information with their peers.
We organize international competitions that give visibility to companies and innovative health organizations. These awards reinforce their positioning with their network and expand their contacts.
– eHealth Adoption Awards recognise the work of adopters and their tech suppliers in implementing eHealth innovation for the benefit of patients. Organized by Ticbiomed to promote the demand side.
– SME EU eHealth Competition to recognise the best eHealth solutions in Europe. Organized by Ticbiomed, it aims to provide support for the SMEs’ business success, offering a path to increase visibility and marketing opportunities to attract customers, partners and external capital.